1930s Ford Tri-Motor Aircraft In Grassy Field Air Show? VINTAGE Photo SNAPSHOT For Sale
This item has been shown 62 times.
1930s Ford Tri-Motor Aircraft In Grassy Field Air Show? VINTAGE Photo SNAPSHOT :
Authentic original vintage ca. 20th Century B&W(black & white)amateur snapshot vernacular photo.
Size: approx. 2.25" x 3.25" (small)
Image: A ca.1930s snap of a Ford Trimotor aircraft parked in a grassy field, with people and kids examining it.
Sorry, I can't make out the "N" number on the tail. It's there, but I'd only be guessing.
I learned online that there were 199 planes built, and as of 2011, only 18 survive, 8 airworthy.
Condition/Notes:VG+. Glossy finish. Minor corner bumps and edge wear from storage (see scans).
~~~~~Note: these are "as-is" found vernacular photos, rescued from a sad end, and may have a few bends, creases or corner bumps--signs of their age.Some may have black paper stuck on back or remains of album corners (I will note this if there is any).Most are perfectly preserved, clean, sharp and glossy.~~~~~~~About my photos:I love old snapshot photos--collect them myself. I can hardly bear to see someone's family photos get tossed out or destroyed.
I sort through family albums, scrapbooks and piles of paper at flea markets, sales and sales looking for images to "save", to live on in someone's collection.You can adopt some of these folks through their photographs and imagine yourself in another time and place.----------
- USA.: $3.00USPS First Class Rate - Includes tracking in USA.
- Items totaling $9.99 or OVER qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
- Canada: $2.00; International: $3.00 USPS First Class International Rate.
- Combined Shipping: YES, items from several listings can ship together within 7 days. Use the SHOPPING CART to combine items. $9.99 or over ships FREE- USPS Priority Mail is also available at extra cost. Please inquire.~~~~~
BEST OFFERS / MAKE OFFER? ~ (How to Bargain and win on ... )
------ If you see "Make Offer" onsalelistings, that's a hint to you to offerMOREthan my starting price, to possibly end the sale.
I consider all offers.Sometimes I use automatic accept or decline, sometimes not.------ "Buy-It-Now" on ansaleis an optional pre-set price, that clearly shows you how to win that item.------ When you see "...Or Best Offer" onSet Price(Buy-It-Now)listings, that's a hint you could offerLESSthan the B-I-Nprice, and win abargain.~~~~~
- Please see mystore:"Uncle Dave's Garage,"with manyBuy-It-Nowitems often not found in searches.- Click the “See Other Items" link in theSeller InformationBoxin the upper RH corner of the listing.
- Remember, Combined Shipping is available for 7 days, and totals $9.99 and Over SHIP FREE.