Boeing 757 767 Cockpit Simulator Project For Sale
This item has been shown 1233 times.
Boeing 757 767 Cockpit Simulator Project:
Interesting and unusual item, Boeing 757 Cockpit Project for sale.
1. OEM Boeing 757 Cockpit Shell obtained originally from the USA boneyards, cut to fit in a shipping container. Approx size 3m wide, 2m long and 2.1m high. Bought with the floor missing and all contents of the cockpit removed. Floor has been fabricated from aluminium box section and aluminium sheet, all riveted together. It has two control column installed via a cross link bar and a temporary tie bar to control aileron movement. One control yoke is not installed (but is included as seen in the photos). As the original cockpit contents were removed prior to my purchase they have been replaced with the contents of a B767 that was being scrapped . The front pressure bulkhead has been sections cut out to allow access to the rear of the MIP for wiring/component installation as required.Two OEM windscreens are also installed. Note that the base of the lower pedestal (below the Throttle and FMS stand) has been cut by the person that removed it from the scrapped aircraft ( I do not have the missing Panels/Structure). The cockpit shell unit is mounted on castoring wheels and can be rolled around as required.
2. Overhead panel as follows: IRS Mode Selector Panel 1 and 2 - OEM early model B757, Yaw Damper Panel - OEM ex simulator, EEC Panel - OEM , HYD Pumps Panel fabricated from OEM parts, wiring incomplete ex simulator, Voice Recorder Panel - OEM, Annunciator Panel - OEM, HF Panel, fabricated from OEM parts front face only and back case, STBY Panel - OEM , APU Panel - OEM ex simulator, APU Panel - OEM Cockpit CVR - OEM, Panel/Flood Panel - OEM ex simulator, EMER Lights - OEM, ENG Start - OEM, Fuel Panel OEM ex simulator, wiring incomplete, Fuel QTY - OEM , glass missing, Wing Anti Ice Panel - OEM, Rain Repellent - OEM, Anti Collision Panel - OEM fabricated from parts, wiring incomplete, Cargo Panel - OEM, Window heat - OEM, HF Panel fabricated from OEM parts, front face only, PAX signs panel - OEM ex simulator, SELCAL Panel - OEM, Cabin Altitude Panel OEM, CABIN PRESS - OEM, EQUIP COOLING - OEM, OVHD LIGHTS - OEM ex simulator, wiring incomplete, COMP Panel - OEM, AIRCOND - fabricated from OEM parts, wiring incomplete, DUCT Press Panel - OEM, Cabin Ready Panel - OEM.
2. CAPT Side panel - OEM with map light, ash tray unit, Rudder control (not photographed), EROS Oxy mask and case and speaker/foot warmer controls.
3. CAPT MIP - OEM unit complete with Airspeed Indicator from B747-200 I think, VOR/DME OEM unit.
4. Both ADI and HSI are OEM front screen assemblies only, no internal components or rear case, non functional.
5. CAPT MIP OEM unit complete with OEM front face for Autopilot Status indicator (no contents), OEM B747-200 Altimeter, OEM B767 VSI and B757 early model digital clock, OEM STBY Attitude indicator, B747 STBY Airpseed Indicator, B757 early model STBY Airspeed Indicator, OEM EGR Panel and AUTO BRAKE Unit.
6.Both EFIS Units are OEM front screen assemblies only, no internal components or rear case, non functional.
7. FO MIP OEM with OEM TEMP Select Panel, FLAP Indicator ), BRAKE PRESS Indicator - OEM, B747 200 Airspeed Indicator but missing the VOR/DME and Auto Land Indicators.
8.Both ADI and HSI are OEM front screen assemblies only, non functional.
9. FO MIP B747-200 I think Airspeed Indicator, 757/767 VSI, early Model Digital Clock.
10.FO Side panel - OEM with ash tray unit, EROS Oxy mask and case and speaker/foot warmer controls.
11. Centre Pedestal - OEM FMS CDU, OEM Display Control Panel, Weather radar OEM - fabricated front face only, ADI Control Panel Units are both fabricated from OEM parts - front face only, STAB TRIM Indicator - OEM, WXR OEM, Radio Selector Panels OEM , ACARS Unit OEM, VHF Control Panels OEM, ADF Panel OEM, FIRE/OVHT OEM, ENG 1 and 2 Panel OEM, Transponder OEM, ILS Panel OEM, Rudder Control Panel fabricated from OEM parts ex simulator, CARGO FIRE - OEM, DATA Printer OEM.
12. Glareshield - OEM with VOR/DME Units and Autopilot fabricated from OEM parts front face only, no contents/incomplete.
13. Four OEM Rudder pedals.
I am selling this project as a complete unit as I am moving house and despite my best efforts cannot accommodate it. The cost of shipping I have estimated will be around $2500 USD for a shared container to a US location, more elsewhere. The actual cost will need to be determined by the buyers shipping company. I have loaded a shipping cost of $2500 as an indication only and will be subject to change as applicable.
I can assist with making the cockpit available for shipping as determined by the buyer.
The cost of shipping, arranging transport , Customs , Border documents etc will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Please look at the photos and any questions , please email me. All parts must be considered Unserviceable and no airworthiness is expressed or implied for any parts however most were obtained as removed but with no paperwork.
This would be a great project for a serious simmer, museum or company wanting an authentic looking cockpit display unit.
If not sold as a complete unit, the project will be parted out piece by piece and sold on .