Custom Vinyl Lettering Decal Personalized Sticker Window Wall Text City Name Car For Sale
Custom Vinyl Lettering Decal Personalized Sticker Window Wall Text City Name Car:
Custom Vinyl Lettering Decal Personalized Sticker Window Wall Text City Name Car Custom Vinyl Lettering Decal Personalized Sticker Window Wall Text City Name Car
Rapid Vinyl Custom Vinyl Letters & Designs Made to Order. Create your personalized DIY decal! For homeowners, vinyl designs provide an option for elegant, classy yet different décor. Business owners can use the custom vinyl lettering service to design their logos, decorate their walls or have their contact information displayed on their vehicles and businesses.
- Step 1: Select Size, Select Color, Change quantity and place an order
- Step 2: Send us an message with your Custom Text, Lettering, Numbers, Max Length & Font Style
- Up to 20 characters per single order quantity of 1
- Custom made to order lettering transfer decals using your information. No Background
- 6 Year semi-permanent adhesive rating / withstands outdoor elements
- Will ship pre-spaced and ready to apply, letters are not individual
- You may cut the decal to create individual letters, sections, or groups (if not a script style/touching font style)
- Up to 20 characters per order for sizes .50" High through 3.5" High (Larger Sizes - Click Here)
- Example Text: "Rapid Vinyl Chrome" = 16 Characters (Order Quantity 1)
- Example Text: "Rapid Vinyl Sells Vinyl Decals" = 26 Characters (Order Quantity 2)
- Letters, Numbers, Symbols and Exsessive Spaces count as characters
- Solid one color per order - If you need something customized, send us a message for a quote
- Sizes are measured by lettering height (Top of the tallest letter to the bottom of the lowest letter)
- Length depends on your text, phrase, word, sentence, and font selected
- If you have a max length restriction per phrase, word, line of words, etc let us know
- This is NOT a peel and stick pack of the alphabet
- Recommended use outdoors; car, truck, boat, trailer, glass, window, windshield, special projects, hobby, and more
- For indoor applications; walls, temporary projects, and removable vinyl visit our indoor listing
- For sizes larger than 3.5" High, please visit this listing
- For sizes 12" High through 22" High, please visit this listing
- For Chrome custom lettering, please visit this listing
- Installation instructions ship with the decal
- If you have any questions, send us a message
- Shipping is FREE on most orders and always FREEif you spend $10.00 or more
- Custom Requests may be requested via a message, not included with standard orders
- Upgrade to USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping during checkout for only $8.95!
- Orders over $50.00 receive free expedited shipping USPS Priority
- For Other Vinyl Sizes & Decals Visit ourstore Here
The Vinyl Lettering Process is simple: You send us the details for your vinyl lettering project and we turn it into a custom transfer decal. The key information we need to collect from you is 1) Size, 2) Color, 3) Text, Numbers, Phrase, Words, Symbols, 4) Font Style, 5) Max length as required. We then process this information using computer aided tools to create a vector file. We send this vector file to our cutter/plotter. This physical cutter cuts the outlines of your decal. We then weed the decal by pulling all of the excess vinyl off of the backing. Once complete we then cover with decal withtransfer tape. The item is then shipped directly to you for application!Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the difference between a decal and a sticker? - Lettering & Design decals are typically created using the method explained above and are single color unless layered to create an effect. Stickers are often referred to as a full colorcustom image or graphic design that is printed onto vinyl first, and then cut to a shape and size. This creates a sticker. Often stickers are ordered in large quantities because we need to process using aprinter & cutter. Custom printed stickers are offeredwith minimum order quantities for a better price.
How fast will you ship my Personalized Lettering Decal? - We process most all orders within 1-3 business days! Larger orders take a bit longer. The sooner we receive your details the sooner we are able to process and ship your custom decal!
Am I able to use a different font style that what you offer? - Yes. However please keep in mind that the fancier the font the more time it takes our team to weed, thus we may charge more to produce your decal. You should also keep in mind that if you use a font style that has thin lines, the thinner the actual area of adhesion to the surface becomes. The install also becomes more delicate.
Where is your font preview design tool located? - We have to host this off of and are unable to share the link to this tool until after you have placed an order. We comply with policies in this regard. We do have font images in the listing showing some of our font styles available but we have many more than the image quantity allows. We also believe it's a huge benefit to see your custom text displayed in the font of your choosing. If you have a valid email address on file with , you will receive the link to the "Rapid VinylFont Preview Tool" after an order is placed. We are not permitted to share this link with you before an order is placed on or through messaging.
What vinyl types do you offer on ? - We have 3 distinct types; Indoor Matte Finish, Outdoor/Indoor Gloss Finish, and Chrome Metal Finish. Indoor will last for many years and is cleanly removable for up to 2 years w/o damaging walls for example. Outdoor has a stronger adhesive and is made to weather the elements for 4-6 years. Chrome is a metal foil like material and also has a rating of 4-6 years. We can obtain other high performance vinyl types for custom orders. Higher performance vinyls will run higher in pricing depending on quantity and type wanted. What we offer here on is the standard for Home,Business & Vehicle applications.Customer Submitted Photos
Click to edit text