Egyptian Sekhmet Goddess Pendant on 24 inch Carnelian Bead Necklace For Sale
This item has been shown 1116 times.
Egyptian Sekhmet Goddess Pendant on 24 inch Carnelian Bead Necklace :
Egyptian Goddess SekhmetFigure on24"Carnelian Necklace
Ancient Egyptian Art-Dynasty 26. reign of Amasis (570-526 BCE)
- 24" Carnelian Bead Necklace with Sekhmet Motif in center
- 24 Karat antique gold-platedSekhmet Figure &Golden Beads
- Gold filled clasp
- Second picture is of the original
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Also comes in a Sekhmet Necklace with Lapis
- Free Priority Mail with Insurance within the USA
- List Price ~ $225.00
Our Sekhmet jewelry was adapted from a solid gold pendant shaped as a lioness-headed Sekhmet, goddess of medicine and healing. The original was found during The University of Pennsylvania Museum's excavation (1915-1919) in the city of Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt.Despite her fearsome nature, Sekhmet was also worshiped as a protective goddess of medicine and healing who could cure illnesses and keep away plagues.
Designed and Manufactured in the USA