Gold Claimer Pioneer 15 Trommel 8-15 Yrds Per Hr With Hopper and Conveyor For Sale
This item has been shown 1199 times.
Gold Claimer Pioneer 15 Trommel 8-15 Yrds Per Hr With Hopper and Conveyor:
Gold Claimer Brand
Pioneer 15 Trommel with Conveyor
Made In U.S.A.!!
The P-15 will process 8-15 yards per hour depending on the material. Featuring variable fine speed tuning, you are able to
establish an even material flow which will enable the unit to adapt to any type of material while maintaining a recovery rate of
85-90%. It is also industrially built which will allow for years of operation with proper maintenance. If you are an independent or small scale operation, this is an ideal solution for your production needs. If you have scaled up
operations, the "Pioneer 15" is also an ideal machine for use as a pilot plant for testing prior to applying for time consuming permits
and moving larger equipment onto a prospective property. With an estimated production of 8-15 yards per hour, the Pioneer 15
could be the answer to your mining needs! Many custom options are available, such as color, tires, Trommel Screen Size, etc.....
Freight is F.O.B. Tracy MN.... Financing is available O.A.C.... Custom Modifications are available on all machines. Contact us for more details.
Exclusively Distributed and Sold in California, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona and Baja California (BCS) By MineClaimServices
Pioneer 15 Specs:
- 13HP OHC w/ Electric Start Engine w/ Single Hydraulic Pump
- 17 gallon Hydraulic Fluid Reservoir
- 8' Discharge Conveyor
- 6' Feed Conveyor w/ Self Cleaning Return
- 2" Spacing on Hopper Grizzly
- 48" x 24" Trommel Drum
- 3" Water Intake
- 48" Trommel Spray Bar
- 2" Nugget Trap
- 3 Flow Controls (Trommel, Feed & Discharge)
- Sealed Centric Locking Pillow Block Bearings
- 4 Stabilizing Jacks
- High Tensile Trommel Screen w/ 3/8" openings
- Hydraulic Filter
- Oscillating Sluice Box 18" x 6'
- Trailer Lights
- Adjustable Tongue Height
- Clean up Water Supply Connect w/ Valve
- Tandem Axle w/ 205/75/D14 Tires
- Easy Lube Axle w/ Joined Equalizers
- 15 Yard Per Hour Capacity
- Formed Channel Frame Construction
- 84" Wide x 90" High x 204" Long