Granite Egyptian Statue For triad of King Menkawre , goddess Hathor & Enbo God For Sale
This item has been shown 296 times.
Granite Egyptian Statue For triad of King Menkawre , goddess Hathor & Enbo God:
* This Trinity depicts King Mencaura and stands between the gods Hathor and another local goddess.
Historical Background of Menkaure
* The fifth king in the fourth family and his brother King Khafra, and the third pyramid in Giza.
* He took power for about 24 years but died before completing his pyramid in Giza, completed by his son Chbsascaf.
* Herdot described him as a decent king because people loved him.
* He built his royal palace near his pyramid.
Description of the statue
* The King
* A photographer standing between two gods, Hathor and a local goddess of the city of "Enbo"
He wears the white crown of Upper Egypt and has a borrowed royal chin and wears a short royal skirt.
* His left foot is presented on his right foot in a traditional position in ancient Egypt
* The artist succeeded in clarifying the features of the face in a good way represented in the ring face and sensitive nose and cheekbones, drawn eyebrows and wide eyes and a high mouth.
* The details of the body are well illustrated represented in the muscles of the chest, arms, feet, knees and toes.
* The king holds his stick in his hand.The goddess Hathor
On the right of the king stands the goddess Hathor
* Hathor the goddess of music, love and motherhood, which was the seed of Horus the milk of God during the absence of his mother Isis.
* Her name is a free whale that means the house of Horus.
* The main center for the slaves of Hathor was in Dandara.
* Take 3 forms:
- Full cow with sun disk between the two horns.
- A woman with two horns and a disk of sun between the two horns
- A woman's body and the head of a cow and a disk of the sun between the two horns.
* Hathor is portrayed as a complete woman, extending her arm behind the king in a sign that she is protecting him and sponsoring him.
* The sun disk between the two horns, wearing a triangular wig called Hathor's wig.
* Have a good facial details represented in the ring face, wide eyes, sensitive nose, high cheekbones and good mouth
* She wears a long, tight dress that illustrates the details of her excellent body.
* Holding in her hand a circular shape called the sign "Shen" symbolizes immortality because it has no beginning and no end.
* Introduced her left foot a little on the right foot.
* The size of the king's statue is greater than the size of Hathor because the king is distinguished from Horus
* The picture of the king in this shape beside Hathor shows two things:
Hathor supports and sponsors the king
- There may have been a hidden marriage between Horus, a representative in the king and Hathor.
* Local goddess
* To the left of the king stands the local goddess of Enpo.
* The local goddess is depicted in the same shape as Hathor in her arm around the king where she is supported and sponsored by the same triple wig and the same features of the face and the same tight dress.
* Above the local goddess there is a drawing of one of the king's titles.
* There are drawings on the columns of Hieroglyph remember the name of the King and some of his titles and the name of the gods Hathor and the local goddess.
Dimensions :17.5*10*7.5 cm
Material : granitePlease feel free to contact us through message whenever you have any questions. We will strive to resolve any concerns of you at once. If you have any urgent question about any thing you can contact us through .customers' satisfaction is our target .