611-031 The J.H. Miller Ii Grandfather Clock By BRAND NEW ITEM For Sale
This item has been shown 845 times.
611-031 The J.H. Miller Ii Grandfather Clock By BRAND NEW ITEM:
Howard Miller 611-031 The J.H. Miller Ii Grandfather Clock By BRAND NEW ITEM!!!
- Model 611-31 pictured here features a Kieninger cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement and features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and an automatic nightime chime shut-off option.
- This elegant floor clock, finished in Windsor Cherry and designed by Chris Bergelin features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers. These are Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple, Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood. Some of these species are very rare.
- Also available with a cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement with an automatic nightime chime shutoff and sequential chime options. This special Kieninger movement also features highly polished-brass movement panels, which are only available on Limited Edition models. Reference product #611-3 (not shown here)
- The beautiful swan neck pediment is crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center. Also on the pediment are bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines. The floral inlays include the species listed above.
- The ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial features custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments unique to this clock. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions. "Limited Edition" is inscribed across the hemispheres. The dial also includes a special brass finished moon phase.
- The decorative polished brass-finished lyre pendulum features a cast center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing polished brass finished weight shells are embellished with decorative bands with a silver-tone background.
- The grand bombe style base features carved moldings with a decorative cut-out framed with carved floral motifs. Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines on the front and sides. The floral inlays include the rare wood species listed above.
- Beveled glass on all front and side glass. Top side doors allow access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and key.
- The impressive upper and lower columns feature large reeds with carved acanthus accent moldings between and intricately carved acanthus top and bottom column caps.
- A delicate carved molding graces the panel between the upper and lower doors. The upper and lower doors feature crotch figured mahogany with complementing marquetry of Maple, Ebony, Padauk, and Pearwood.
The J.H. Miller II grandfather clock by Howard Miller Is finished in Windsor Cherry on sixteen different species of rare woods. Swan neck pediment crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell, plus book matched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines. Ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial features custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions. "Limited Edition" is inscribed across the hemispheres. The dial includes a special brass finished moon phase. Decorative polished brass lyre pendulum features cast center disk with a spun silver background, and weight shells embellished with decorative bands with a silver-tone background. Howard Miller offers a which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.ABOUT US
We offer the best prices around on high quality products. Our E-store includes media such as books, movies, music and games while offering electronics, toys, sporting apparel, clothing, tools, general home, garden items and more.SHIPPING
We are always working hard to ensure your package arrives as soon as possible. Please understand that some factors like weather, high postal traffic, and the performance of shipping companies are outside of our control.
We offer free shipping to the lower 48 states and ship within 2-5 business days of handeling and 5-10 days of delivery of payment, or sooner. We do not accept P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
For shipping outside of the continental USA, we only use 's Global Shipping Program.The item is shipped to KY and then sent to the rest of the world. International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes. Continue to check out in order to calculate costs for shipping the item to your country. Messages regarding 's Global Shipping Program MUST be directed at EXCLUSIVELY.
NO RETURNS are available and also we do not MATCH the prices with BIGGER stores, but we do provide best services such as delivery, and also all sales are final, by the way if your item is DEFECTIVE we can only exchange for you please notify us within 7 days thank you.
thank you, hope you enjoy shopping with usPAYMENT
We accept PayPal.CONTACT US
This page content is yet to come
Please ad us to your favorite seller and visit again later
We try our very best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there's a problem, message us! We're happy to help. please if you are happy with your purchase we would really appreciate your positive response. (note once left positive response the system will leave positive response in return.
again thank you for shoping with us at electronicstore87WE ACCEPT
Copyright © 2017 AutoDs. | All Rights Reserved