Mark Williams 1981 "Mind Slayer" Original Hand Drawn & Signed Art VERY RARE For Sale
This item has been shown 99 times.
Mark Williams 1981 "Mind Slayer" Original Hand Drawn & Signed Art VERY RARE :
Mark Williams 1981 "Mind Slayer" Original Hand Drawn & Signed Art VERY RARE In great condition! Has light wear from age and storage and has some very minor creases and discoloration on corners so please look over the pictures carefully to make a confident purchase. Awesome!
Measures: 11" x 7"
This was purchased from an art collection of an original owner that frequently attended conventions & met Mark Williams
Here's some background on Mark to show why he's a important figure in the Creature & Hollywood Special Effects Community.
Williams entered the film industry in 1985 as a technician on the set of “Aliens.” He soon worked on the films “The Fly,” “The Abyss,” “Return to Salem’s Lot” and “Terminator 2,” playing bits in the latter two pictures.
In 1987, Williams opened a “creature shop,” creating effects for more than 60 films and working with filmmakers such as James Cameron, Sam Fuller, Larry Cohen, Fred Ray, and Robert and Dennis Skotek
He contributed makeup effects to many Dave DeCoteau films including “Skeletons” and “Curse of the Puppet Master.” In 1988, Williams traveled to Transylvania to complete special effects makeup for the DeCoteau films “Frankenstein Reborn” and “Talisman,” a movie he also wrote.
Recently named head of special effects for Full Moon Pictures, Williams’ creative talent emerged at the age of 18, when he became head artist for Hero Games. For four years, he created artwork for the role-playing system “Champions.”
After getting involved in movie effects, Williams also turned his talents to the music industry. He became an effects design coordinator for bands such as Alice Cooper, Poison and Dangerous Toys.
A partnership with Poison drummer Rikki Rocket led to the founding of No Mercy Comics, which published the comics “Sisters of Mercy” and “Nightshade.”
Mark Williams will be missed.
Perfect for any Collector or Fan. Fast and Safe Shipping. Enjoy. Like American Brothers on Facebook or Follow at americanbros . Please Leave response After Item Arrives and We Will Do The Same.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE READ!!
- Item is SOLD as is. We have a NO RETURN POLICY.
- Buyers must pay for all Shipping and Handling Charges.
- When ITEM reaches CUSTOMS, the ITEM is no longer the responsibility of American Brothers INC.
- We WILL do our part in making sure you have TRUST and CONFIDENCE in your PURCHASE.
- ITEMS MAY TAKE 10-30 DAYS TO ARRIVE.
- You may ask for FASTER SHIPPING as long as the SHIPPING COST is COMPENSATED by YOU.
- If you have any QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE MESSAGE US.
- WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR CONTACT THROUGH VARIOUS METHODS SUCH AS;
- MESSAGING, PHONE CALLS, SOCIAL MEDIA, SKYPE.
- SHIPPING RATES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON ACTUAL DIMENSION AND WEIGHT OF PRODUCT.
- IF THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST IS MORE THAN WHAT IS NEEDED TO SHIP YOU WILL BE REFUNDED THE DIFFERENCE.
- IF THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST IS LESS THAN WHAT IS NEEDED, YOU MUST COMPENSATE THE DIFFERENCE.
- If you cannot adhere to our policy we unfortunately cannot do business.
- AS ALWAYS, AMERICAN BROTHERS INC APPRECIATES YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU
TO ALL BUYERS : Please refer to the photos as part of the description and understand that all or most items will have some degree of wear. If the photos are not clear enough for YOU, then please contact us and additional photos will be taken. Please contact us with any questions in regards to the condition of the item you are interested in and we will get back to you within 24 hours . All items are sold as is and we have a "no return" policy. IF A ISSUE DOES ARISE please contact us because we are here to help. We care about every customer, and without you, American Brothers would cease to exist. Thank you for your amazing support.