Takito Japanese Teapot 1920's- 30's Hand Painted For Sale
This item has been shown 6 times.
Takito Japanese Teapot 1920's- 30's Hand Painted:
This is a very nice almost antique teapot from Japan. It has the Takito, this company was open from 1880's to 1948. This pretty teapot has the double TT in triangles mark, made during 1920's to early 1930's. With lid on it is approximately 4 3/4"tall. ,and it holds just under 3 cups. It would be a lovely addition to a teapot collection. Please look over the twelve pictures, please use them as part of the description.
* All of my items are previously owned, collectible, vintage, or antique. There could be some light wear, or none at all. Most vintage glass, or pottery was not made cookie cutter perfect, that is part of the charm. This could include light scratches, air bubbles, straw marks, stress lines, crazing from age, pottery dimples, or factory imperfections. Sometimes there are mini flea bites, or a wobble to the piece. This is all normal with vintage pieces. I do my best to describe my items, even if it has a flaw, a chip, or some type of issue. I have missed a few, but never intentionally. I supply 5-12 good pictures from different angles, for visual description.The pictures are always of the items that I am selling.
* Item / items will be well packed for shipping. If you have any questions about items, or shipping, a special request about shipping, or combining items, please ask before paying. I will get back to you asap.
* Tracking number, & insurance are included. There is no handling fee.
* State sales tax could now be added automatically.
* International shipping charges will be from the Global Shipping Program. They will send you the invoice, I will not even see it. You are responsible for import duties, all extra taxes, fees, and knowing you country's laws.
* Please pay as soon as possible after "Buy It Now", or within three days after a sale you have won ends.
* I ship as soon as possible after payment is received, same day, or early next day. I also ship on Saturdays.
* I want this to be a five star transaction for both of us. I want you to love what you have purchased, and to shop with me again.
* Please check my response, I will do my very best to get positive response from you. Once your package arrives safe, and you are happy, I would appreciate you leaving positive response for me. I will be leaving response for you also.
* I invite you to put me on your saved sellers list, and to come back often to check out my many items. I get new items all the time.
*Most of all, thank you & have a great day.CODE453410X8X62PEB