Bronzed Egyptian God Of Technology Ibis Headed Thoth Holding Was And Ankh Statue For Sale
Bronzed Egyptian God Of Technology Ibis Headed Thoth Holding Was And Ankh Statue:
Bronzed Egyptian God Of Technology Ibis Headed Thoth Holding Was And Ankh Statue Bronzed Egyptian God Of Technology Ibis Headed Thoth Holding Was And Ankh Statue
- This Classical Egyptian Deity Thoth Statue measures 12" tall, 7" long and 3.5" deep approximately.
- This Classical Egyptian Deity Thoth Statue is Made of High Quality Cold Cast Polyresin mixed with bronze powder, Handpainted and Polished.
- Thoth was considered one of the more important deities of the Egyptian pantheon. In art, he was often depicted as a man with the head of an ibis or a baboon, animals sacred to him. Thoth is almost always shown holding a Was (a wand or rod symbolizing power) in one hand and an Ankh (the key of the Nile symbolizing life) in the other hand. His feminine counterpart was Seshat, and his wife was Ma'at.
- Thoth is associated with the arbitration of godly disputes, the arts of magic, the system of writing, the development of science, and the judgment of the dead.
To give you the best quality product selections for your money's worth. We are the price leader of our industry. We always aim to give you the most pleasant online purchase experience. Our key strength is in our communication aptitude. We will communicate with you throughout the whole transaction and even after the items arrive in your possession. We want repeat customers and therefore we will conduct business with utmost good faith and professionalism. Integrity is of prime importance to us.
International Buyers – Please Note:
We use Global Ship program. This program includes end to end international tracking. If the item is lost or damaged during transit, the program will have you covered.
For Canadian Buyers – Please Note:
FEDEX ground international to Canada is an option to most items. Import charges are included in the price. Combined shipping is available at just additional 8$ shipping cost per item.
1. All items may be returned for any reason within 30 days. All items may receive a complete replacement unit, replacement parts, or a partial refund.
2. If an item is received damaged, defective, or not received please contact us via email or messaging within 7 day of receipt to submit a claim for a complete replacement unit, replacement parts, a partial refund or full refund of purchase price.
3. All returned items will not be charged a restocking fee. Items returned must be in their original packaging and all accessories in the original shipment must be included. All returns require an RA (Return Authorization) number which will be given by our customer service representative when the return request is submitted.
4. All returns are shipped back to our choice of Fulfillment center at the customer’s expense. Unauthorized returns may not be accepted. Once your claim is processed and approved, please allow 5-7 business days for the request to be completed. If a replacement unit or replacement parts are requested, please be aware that the fulfillment timeframe is based on product availability.
IMPORTANT: supplies an estimated delivery date that is JUST an estimation. It is a proprietary method of estimating delivery times based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors.