VMC Frosty Rootbeer Coca Cola Coke machines Vendo 81 B Cavalier 72 PRO Restorer For Sale
This item has been shown 13745 times.
VMC Frosty Rootbeer Coca Cola Coke machines Vendo 81 B Cavalier 72 PRO Restorer:
WELCOME TO THE NICEST RESTORED SODA MACHINES IN THE COUNTRY !!!
TAKING ORDERS ON FROSTY ROOTBEER 81s CALL ME AT 440-309-5767
This sale is forTHREE AUTHENTIC, 1950's SODA MACHINES COKE Vendo 81B,FROSTY (fantasy)VMC 81, Cavalier 72 all three,Professionally Restored !!!
The machines pictured are the actual machines you will receive, they are all done right NOW and ready for shipment!
DON'T BE FOOLED BY CROOKED SELLERS LISTING THEIR MACHINES AS PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED WHEN THEY ARE NOT !!!!
DON'T GET SUCKERED INTO BELIEVING THAT UNRESTORED MACHINES ARE WORTH THE SAME AS RESTORED MACHINES, THEY ARE NOT !!!
DON'T GET TRICKED INTO BELIEVING THATRUSTY SODA MACHINES ARE "GOLD", THIS IS AS CRAZY AS THINKING RUSTY CARS ARE "GOLD"
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE MAGIC OF TV ! WHERE OFF CAMERA HOCUS-POCUS TRANSFORMS ONE MODEL INTO ANOTHER !!!
DON'T GET TRICKED INTORESTORING A BAD MAKE AND MODELMACHINE FOR "SENTIMENTAL VALUE" THAT IS WAY MORE THAN THE MACHINE WILL EVER BE WORTH!
DON'T GET TRICKED INTO SHIPPING YOUR MACHINE TO A RESTORER WHODOES NOT GET IT DONE FOR YEARS, AND FILES BANKRUPTCY OR SENDS YOU BACK SOMEONE ELSE'S MACHINE, TELLING YOU IT WAS YOURS.... I have seen all the DIRTY tricks, I am telling you to try to keep you from getting ripped off
THE ONLY WAY THESE MACHINES BECOME VALUABLE IS WHEN THEY ARE RESTORED BY A TRUE PROFESSIONAL !!! I HAVE BEEN RESTORING THESE MACHINES FOR 35 YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN INSTRUMENTAL AT SETTING THE HIGH STANDARD FOR RESTORATIONS THAT OTHERS HAVE BEEN FORCED TO RISE TO...... I DO IT BECAUSE I HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO DO THE BEST JOB I CAN, INSTEAD OF THE EASIEST WAY TO TURN A QUICK DOLLAR AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPENSE...... AND I HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT A TV SHOW TOO!!!
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PURCHASING A MACHINE FROM SOMEONE ELSE, AND THEY ARE USING MINE TO COMPARE THEIR'S TO, ASK THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
NOTE: ALL THESE FACTORS HAVE A PLACE IN DETERMINING THE VALUE OF A RESTORED COKE MACHINE!
1. WAS THE MACHINE STRIPPED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BARE CABINET, AND SANDBLASTED TO REMOVE THE EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL RUST? many amateur refurbishes willnot take the machine apart, leave the original insulation, and internal rust intact, and do a quick scuff and shoot paint job, then mis-represent the machine as restored...
2. ARE THE INTERNAL PARTS THAT WERE ORIGINALLY GALVANIZED NOW POWDERCOATED OR SIMPLY PAINTED? painting internal parts that were originally galvanized is a cheap, incorrectsubstitute for powdercoating that will not hold up inside a refrigerated cabinet.... don't allow the amateur or TV Personalityto tell you different! Paint is cheap and easy and chips off. Powdercoat will last 10 times longer !!!
3. HAS THE ORIGINAL ZINC PLATING BEEN RE-ZINC PLATED OR WERE THOSE PARTS ONLY PAINTED? a lot of parts inside the coin door original came zinc plated from the factory.... I always have these parts re-zinc plated, then I clear coat the so they won't tarnish
4. WAS THE CHROME PLATING DONE AS SHOW CHROME OR WAS A CHEAP CHROME PLATTER USED WHO DOES UTILITY PLATING? people don't realize that there are different degrees of chrome plating..... My chrome is done by the best in the country..Custom Chrome in Grafton Ohio. they are famous for their quality show chrome......
5. WAS THE CORRECT ORIGINAL REFRIGERATION UNIT RESTORED, OR IS THERE SOME TYPE OR REPLACEMENT UNIT IN PLACE? many restorers simply replace the original refrigeration unit, with a new reproduction unit..... it is my position that maintaining the original refrigeration unit retains the antique integrity of your vintage machine,the same way keeping the original motor in your classic Corvette would.
6. WAS THE INTERNAL RUST IN THE CABINET REPAIRED PROFESSIONALLY AND THE CABINET UNDERCOATED INTERNALLY BEFORE NEW INSULATION WAS INSTALLED? not doing this simple step could lead to future issues..... instead of seeing how much you can get away with, I go the extra mile, and have established practices that ensure your machine will stay restored....
7. IS THE PAINT JOB DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER OR BY AN AMATEUR many amateur restorers will try to paint these machines themselves in their garage instead of paying the professional paint shop to do the job correctly!
8. WERE THE CORRECT ORIGINAL GRAPHICS RE-APPLIED ON THE MACHINE, OR INCORRECT GRAPHICS DONE FROM INCORRECT MEMORY ? many amateur restorers will put an incorrect graphics in the wrong spot because they don't have enough integrity in their work to even look at an original to see the correct graphics and placement......
9. WAS THE VENDING ASSEMBLY DISASSEMBLED AND RESTORED PROFESSIONALLY? many amateurs will simply paint the inner cabinet and vending mechanism with a can of Hammer-tone spray paint....this is a true sign of an amateur who is out to make a quick buck instead of doing the job correctly!!
10. DOES THE MACHINE VEND CORRECTLY? WAS THE VENDING ASSEMBLY DISASSEMBLED AND RESTORED PROFESSIONALLY? many makes and models will not vend the new small size Coke bottle correctly, they were designed and engineered to vend the original size Coke bottle that is no longer made.
11. DOES THE MACHINE COOL CORRECTLY? Many Amateur Restorers do not have an understanding of the correctCycling these machines require to not "Short Cycle", They also install wrong fan motors that are noisy or turn in the wrong direction.
12. WAS ALL THE OLD ORIGINAL WIRING REPLACED? Old original machines have old wiring that is cracked and dangerous, this can cause fires or personal injury..... Old Wiring needs to be replaced!!!
13. DOES THE MACHINE HAVE ALL NEW LEG LEVELERS THAT TURN FREELY? Old machines have old leg levelers that are always rusted in place, a proper working machine needs to be properly adjusted so the condensation water drains properly! Many old machines have rusted inner cabinet liners where the old galvanized liner has rusted through, soaking the internal insulation where it is trapped, causing these machines to rust from the inside out !!!
14. WAS THE OLD ROTTEN DRAIN TUBE REPLACED? Many Old machines have drain tubes with an S trap that is filled with debris that won't allow the condensation to drain, this also leads to holes in liners, and internal rust
15. WAS THE ORIGINAL INNER CABINET LINER PROFESSIONALLY REPAIRED OR IS THE BOTTOM OF THE LINER RUSTED AND COVERED WITH HAMMER PAINT TO HIDE THE RUST? Many Amateurs will try to hide a repaired inner cabinet liner with bondo and hammer paint, this is a dirty trick that is done to deceive the potential customer, this will not last, again internal rust.
16. DOES THE SELLER HAVE ANY POSITIVE response FOR SELLING PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED SODA MACHINES? Crooked sellers will try to convince potential buyers that they know what they are talking about by SPEWING Technical information that is wrong.... don't get tricked!
17. WAS THE ORIGINAL STAINLESS BANDING RESTORED, OR NEW PLASTIC CHROME CAR MOLDINGS APPLIED? Certain makes and models of vintage Coke Machines came with Stainless steel banding to separate the colors, others did not, some amateurs will put plastic car chrome moldings on machines that are not even supposed to have anything, they alwaysuse the wrong profile too !!! other amateurs will restore a machine all one color when it is supposed to be red and white with banding......
18. WAS THE ORIGINAL COIN MECH RESTORED?, REFURBISHED? GOOD UNRESTORED? NEW REPRODUCTION? Huge difference in value here folks ! New Reproduction Mechanical coin mechs are a last resort.
NOTE: ALL THESE FACTORS HAVE A PLACE IN DETERMINING THE VALUE OF A RESTORED COKE MACHINE!
I HAVE ALSO BEEN ASKED ABOUT A T.V. PROGRAM AIRED ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL CALLED "PAWN STARS" IN WHICH A SEGMENT WAS DONE ON RESTORING A VINTAGE COKE MACHINE........ THE MACHINE THAT WAS WHEELED INTO THE PAWN SHOP WAS A VENDO 39 AND THE ONE PRESENTED AS RESTORED WAS A CAVALIER 72......... THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF RESTORATION THAT CAN CHANGE ONE MAKE AND MODEL INTO ANOTHER MAKE AND MODEL......KINDA LIKE TAKING A FORD GALAXY INTO THE CAR RESTORATION SHOP, AND COMING OUT WITH A CHEVY CORVETTE.... THE PRODUCERS OF THE SHOW PULLED A HOAX ON THE PUBLIC......... WHAT HAPPENED IN VEGAS, SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN VEGAS, AND NOT BEEN BROADCAST ON T.V......... SHAME ON YOU !!!
BUYERS ALSO BEWARE OF CROOKED SELLERS WHO USE FRIENDS TO INFLATE THE offerDING ON THEIR UNRESTORED MACHINES, AND THEN OFFER THE SECONDHIGHEST buyer THE MACHINE AT THEIR HIGHEST offer..... IF THE HIGH buyer HAS offerS UNDER YOURS THAT INFLATED YOUR offer, THEN YOU ARE BEING CHEATED!!!! THIS IS A FLAW IN THE PROGRAMMING THAT ALLOWS THIS INJUSTICE!
BUYERS BEWARE: IF SELLERS ARE PURPOSELY LEAVING PICTURES OUT OF THE LISTING LIKE THE REFRIGERATION SYSTEM OR COIN MECHANISM OR VENDING STACK ASSEMBLY, THEN THEY ARE CONSPIRING TO DECEIVE!!! IF SELLER IS AVOIDING ANSWERING QUESTIONS OR PROVIDES ANSWERS THAT DON'T REALLY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THIS IS ALSO A SIGN OF A DISHONEST SELLER. THEY ALSO HIDEINFORMATION THEY DON'T WANT TO DISCLOSE.love it when a seller says they have not plugged their original machine in to see if it cools or not.....
ALL THE MACHINES I HAVE FOR SALE ARE LISTED ON SO USE 's see other items feature on this sale.
my phone number is 440-323-8657 where you will get my email address or 440-309-5767 cell.... I DO NOT SELL PARTS or decals
I do not give free appraisals on obscure makes and models, please check for yourself, flat top machines and Chestsare worth $50-$250
I ALSO PROFESSIONALLY CRATE ALL MY MACHINES FOR SHIPMENT
DOOR-TO-DOOR SHIPPINGIS AVAILABLE
please call me at 440-309-5767 if you have any questions about my machines..... Thanks,Carl